Where you live

From Monday 2 February 2015, there will be no separate planning reception for planning and building control enquiries. The Customer Service team located at main reception, on the ground floor at the council offices, will be taking on our planning reception duties.

High Hedges - making a complaint

Information on how to make a high hedge complaint

Guidance notes and information are available on how to make a high hedge complaint. You can access the relevant documents under the downloads and offsite links section of this page.

High hedges complaint form

Use this form to complain to us about a high hedge. Please read the guidance notes before completing this form.

Guidance notes for making a high hedge complaint

These guidance notes are to help you fill in the form to make a complaint about a neighbouring high hedge.

High hedges - complaining to the Council

This government web page explains what will happen if we get involved.

High hedges - appealing against the Council's decision

This web page explains how and when people can appeal if they disagree with the council's decision on a hedge complaint. Appeals are administered by the Planning Inspectorate.

Last updated: 21 January 2015 15:25 PM