Milestones for developing our new Local Plan are set out in an updated Local Development Scheme, which was approved by the Executive at its meeting on Tuesday 21 February.
The Local Development Scheme (LDS) [396kb] is the detailed timetable and project plan for the new Guildford borough Local Plan. The LDS explains what documents we will be preparing and when, to plan for future development in the borough.
The updated Local Development Scheme was approved by the Council's Executive at its meeting on 21 February 2017.
The next steps on the updated timetable for the New Local Plan are:
- Analysis of representations received during the target consultation, which ran during June and July 2017.
- Taking the Local Plan through the Council's committee process.
- Submission to the planning inspectorate for Examination (Regulation 22) - December 2017
- Pre-examination meeting - (Estimated) February 2018
- Examination in public - hearings (Regulation 24) - (Estimated) April 2018
- Anticipated adoption (Regulation 26) - December 2018
- Update Policies Map - December 2018
If you would like further information, please contact the Planning Policy Team by calling 01483 444471 or emailing email@example.com
Last updated: 5 September 2017 09:39 AM