Milestones for developing our new Local Plan are set out in an updated Local Development Scheme, which was approved by the Executive at its meeting on Tuesday 21 February. The timetable includes targeted public consultation which will run from 9 June to 24 July 2017.
The Local Development Scheme (LDS) [396kb] is the detailed timetable and project plan for the new Guildford borough Local Plan. The LDS explains what documents we will be preparing and when, to plan for future development in the borough.
The updated Local Development Scheme was approved by the Council's Executive at its meeting on 21 February 2017.
The next steps on the updated timetable for the New Local Plan are:
- Further targeted public consultation from 9 June to 24 July 2017 only asking for comments about the proposed changes to the plan.
- Submission to the planning inspectorate for Examination (Regulation 22) - December 2017
- Pre-examination meeting - February 2018
- Examination in public - hearings (Regulation 24) - April 2018
- Anticipated adoption (Regulation 26) - December 2018
- Update Policies Map - December 2018
Read the full press release -
If you would like further information please contact the Planning Policy Team by calling 01483 444471 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 10 May 2017 16:37 PM