The Surrey County Show 2018
- Monday 08:00 - 18:00
- Adult - Early Bird (20 -27 May) : £17.00
- Adult - on the day : £19.00
- Adult - Super Saver (till 20 May) : £16.50
- Child - 5-16 on the day : £7.00
- Child - 5-16 Super Saver (until 20 May) : £6.00
- Child (5-16) Early Bird (20-27 May) : £6.50
- Family (2+2) Early Bird (20-27 May) : £42.50
- Family (2+2) on the day : £44.00
- Family (2+2) Super Saver (until 20 May) : £39.50
- Senior 65+ Early Bird (20-27 May) : £13.50
- Senior 65+ on the day : £14.50
- Senior 65+ Super Saver (up to 20 May) : £12.00
The Surrey County Show is a fantastic family day out, bringing the countryside and rural life into the heart of Guildford.
The show brings together hundreds of animals, food and drink, top class entertainment, exquisite rural crafts and competition to provide an unmissable day out with something for every member of the family.
The show is held on the 66 acre site of Stoke Park, just a mile from Guildford Town Centre. The biggest one day agricultural show in the UK, it welcomes around 40,000 visitors each year and has the luxury of excellent road links, a train station just a few minutes’ walk away and free off-site park and ride.
With a family ticket costing about the same as a trip to the cinema, the Surrey County Show is a day out not to be missed!
Get your tickets early and come and see us in the Visit Guildford marquee!