Ideas for gifts, celebrations and proposals this Valentines Day in Guildford.
Celebrate Valentines Day in Guildford in the Heart of Surrey - you will find plenty of ideas on ways to celebrate here:
Cool places to propose
- The top of Guildford Castle
- Painshill Landscape Garden - especially in the Gothic Tower!
- Take the train at Denbies and propose at the first train stop with the spectacular view over Dorking
- RHS Garden Wisley - what better way to say it with flowers!
- Newlands Corner
- Leith Hill
- Box Hill
- A walk in the countryside
- Birdworld - right by the Love Birds!
- How about in front of Love and Live, a painting hung in the historic galleries at Watts Gallery - Artists' Village. Watts poured his heart into this painting over a series of years, a painting he felt symbolised the Religion of love. It is a painted parable with the two allegorical figures helping each other up on Life's rocky path - surely the perfect and poignant backdrop for any proposal.
Valentines Day Events
- 10 February 2018 - Denbies Valentines Masquerade Ball
- 11 February 2018 - Denbies Valentines Tea Dance
- 14 February 2018 - Valentine's Fay Film & Food Night at The Lightbox Gallery
Places to go for romantic dinner for two!
Spa days for couples
Romantic overnight stays for two
If you get that longed for proposal - check out our Wedding Fairs page