Great Days Out
Guildford and the surrounding County of Surrey is the perfect playground for great days out with family and friends.
Where to have fun in Guildford and Surrey
- Hatchlands Park where young and old can try their skill on space-hoppers and visits to the tree house; as well as visiting the stately home.
- Birdworld - don't miss the Terry Pratchett Owl Parliament!
- Bocketts Farm to meet and greet the animals, watch the pig race and expend loads of energy!
- On hot summer days head to the Guildford Lido or to the paddling pool in Stoke Park
- Swing from the trees at Wild Wood Adventuresin Guildford
- More swinging can be done at Go Ape at Alice Holt
- Explore the Rural Life Centre at Tilford and step back in time in this Victorian farming village.
- On rainy days the family can burn off excess energy at Airhop Trampoline Park or Guildford's Spectrum Leisure Centre, or Surrey Sports Park.
- A walk in the countryside makes a great day out - especially when you take a picnic - or stop for a pub lunch!
- Go messing about on the River with the Wey and Arun Canal Trust boats or French Brothers boats on the River Thames.
- Chessington World of Adventures is great for families and now has a glamping site, and Go Ape.
- British Wildlife centre near Lingfield - you will find an array of British wildlife in its natural habitat
- Take a trip to Watts Gallery - Artists' Village and explore the gallery space, the studio and the Cemetery Chapel
Its a good idea to have a look at our events pages too !