Guildford has many group friendly attractions within easy reach of its cobbled High Street, combining historic architecture with first class shopping, restaurants and entertainment.
Many town centre attractions are FREE admission including Guildford Museum, Guildford House Gallery, The Undercroft, The Guildhall and the Castle Grounds - or you can explore all of these with one of our knowledgeable Town Guides for just £3 per head.
Guildford Tourist Information Centre offers free advice to group tour organisers. Call or email your requirements, stating the approximate number in your group and any special interests and requirements, and the Tourist Information Centre Team will help find the perfect places to visit, whether you are looking for a day trip with 2 attractions or an overnight stay with an itinerary for several days.
Days can be themed, such as Town and Country, Heritage, Homes and Gardens, Art and Culture or Spa and Shopping.
Day trips can include any of the following:
- Guided walks of Guildford
- A visit to historic houses located in the town centre and the surrounding area.
- An enjoyable trip to one of the many magnificent gardens in the area.
- Take to the water on the beautiful River Wey. Join a trip from Dapdune Wharf, the National Trust Heritage Centre or The Wey and Arun Canal at Loxwood.
- Visit some of the arts and crafts galleries in the town and the surrounding area.
- Discover some of the many Great Days Out in Surrey.
For further information on Guildford, visit or contact the Tourist Information centre, where the friendly and knowledgeable staff will provide additional information on the area including local maps and advice on places to stay to extend your visit to the area.