Halloween on 31 October usually falls within the Autumn half term school holidays and many of our local attractions use Halloween as the theme for lots of fun activities. There are also Halloween fun events for adults - Here are just a few.
- Halloween Activity Week at Birdworld
- Happy Halloween at Winkworth
- Spooky Family Fun Afternoon at The Lightbox
- Creepy Creatures and Pumpkin Carving at RHS Wisley
- Half Term Witchcraft at Dapdune Wharf
- Spooktacular family fun run at Dapdune Wharf
- Halloween Half Term Trail at Claremont Landscape Gardens.
- Wild Halloween Camps at Painshill
- Spooky Stories of South-West Surrey Spectres at The Lightbox
- Horrible Halloween: Ewell Walk on the Dark Side at Bourne Hall Museum
- Addams Family at G Live
- The Make Space at Watts Gallery - Artists' Village
- Denbies Halloween 10k and 2k
More events will be added and you can find these using our events search