We use Cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about Cookies

How do I submit a search?

To submit a search, please complete the relevant forms (these are available through your solicitors) and provide an up-to-date plan with the boundary of the property clearly marked.

Please email the forms and plan to landcharges@guildford.gov.uk and then ring us on 01483 444080 to make payment by debit or credit card. Forms can also be posted to: Local Land Charges, Guildford Borough Council, Millmead House, Millmead, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 4BB.

You also have the option to submit searches via the National Land Information Service (NLIS) or TM search choice. If you wish to know more, please visit their websites www.nlis.org.uk or www.tmofficialsearchservices.co.uk.