We use Cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. View our cookie policy

How do I view the register?

You have the following options.

  • Purchase an official search. This will include the Local Land Charges Register for the property and the answers to the CON29 questions.
  • Pay for an assisted service where we carry out the research and compile a report showing the entries on the register.
  • Carry out your own research by inspecting the Council's records which is free of charge. An appointment is required to access these records. Please contact us by emailing landcharges@guildford.gov.uk or calling 01483 444080.