What if I disagree with the way you work out my Local Council Tax Support?
If you think we are wrong, ask us to look at your claim again.
To do this, write to us using the address at the bottom of this page saying you want a review of your case and give all your reasons why. Once we have looked at your case, we write to you and tell you the outcome.
If you still think we are wrong, you can ask for your case to be looked at by an independent tribunal. To do this, you should write and tell us that you want your case passed to the Valuation Tribunal Service.
If you want to know more about appeals, please contact us.
- Local Council Tax Support
- What is Local Council Tax Support and how has it changed?
- Who can claim Local Council Tax Support?
- How do I claim Local Council Tax Support?
- How do we work out your Local Council Tax Support?
- How do we pay Local Council Tax Support?
- What is a discretionary payment?
- Other financial help?
- Apply for benefits online
- Benefits calculator
- Housing benefit, frequently asked questions
- Universal Credit
- Help with Council Tax