We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We also set analytics cookies to help us improve it, this information is collected in a way that does not allow us to identify anyone. Find out more about our cookies and how to block them. Find out more about Cookies

What if I disagree with the way you work out my Local Council Tax Support?

If you think we are wrong, ask us to look at your claim again.

To do this, write to us using the address at the bottom of this page saying you want a review of your case and give all your reasons why. Once we have looked at your case, we write to you and tell you the outcome.

If you still think we are wrong, you can ask for your case to be looked at by an independent tribunal. To do this, you should write and tell us that you want your case passed to the Valuation Tribunal Service.

If you want to know more about appeals, please contact us.