Can I get any other financial help?

Local Council Tax Support is paid to people on low income who are liable for the council tax.

It is worked out in a similar way to housing benefit. You can claim using the same application form that you use to claim housing benefit.

If you want to know more about Local Council Tax Support, please contact us using the details at the bottom of the page or visit the Local Council Tax Support page.

Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
For more information on DWP benefits, please visit the Department for Work and Pensions website or call 0845 608 8757.

Pension Credit
For more information on pension credits, please view The Pension Service website or call 0800 991234.