We use Cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about Cookies

Can hostel residents apply for housing benefit?

Yes, you will need to complete the relevant form.

You need to print out the  icon housing benefit claim form for a hostel resident [73.27KB] , complete it and either

  • Hand it in at the Council offices (at the address below):
    Mondays to Thursdays 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
  • Or you can post it to
    Housing benefit or Local Council Tax Support
    Revenue and Payments Services
    Guildford Borough Council
    Millmead House
    Guildford, Surrey
    GU2 4BB
    United Kingdom