Come and visit the Museum Shop...
Every purchase made in our shop goes towards supporting the museum.
Our specially made stationery packs are a perfect little gift for children, they contain a pencil, notebook and rubber/coloured pencil.
We stock a full range of local interest and history books. Some of the current books you'll find in our collection include:
- Guildford Pubs by David Rose
- Secret Guildford by Marion Field
- Guildford Through Time by David Rose & Bernard Parke
- Guildford History by Matthew Alexander
- Alan Turing - Guildford's Best Kept Secret by Paul Backhouse
- Surrey Railway Stations Through Time by Douglas d'Enno
- Guildford's Cricket Story by David Firth
Meet Sir Scraggy - our Guildford Castle knight.
Our soft adorable 9" bear wears a blue "Guildford Castle ribbon, has moveable joints and a hand-crafted tabard. Sir Scraggy was made in Britain especially for us. Sir Scraggy can help defend you own home for only £5.99.