Asset Development - Who we are and what we do
Asset Development is part of the Council's Economic Development Service. We are committed to providing a high standard of service to all of our customers. We deliver the asset management and building surveying service for Council-owned operational and investment properties. Our customers are internal Service Units, commercial tenants, and members of the wider community that engage with our property portfolio.
In addition to the Council's Customer Charter, we aim to:
- provide an out of hours voicemail service
- be polite, courteous and well-presented, and
- use plain language, avoiding jargon.
Operationally, we aim to:
- provide a professional service
- ensure that the Council's operational assets meet the operational requirements of the service
- ensure that the Council's investment assets are run on a commercial basis in order that returns are maximised.
You can help us to provide a good service in a number of ways:
- tell us as soon as possible about any changes to your circumstances
- make sure the information you give us is accurate and provided in a timely fashion
- if you have any questions relating to a property or agreement please contact us as soon as possible.
If you have any comments or suggestions regarding our promise to you, please contact us.
in reply to: @mattbrettle Hi Matt, give our contact centre a call on 01483 505050 and they'll be able to walk you through it.8 hours ago