Guildford Borough Council Community Care Services is committed to providing a high standard of service to all of its customers.
We aim to:
- explain clearly what options are available to help owner occupiers and tenants to improve repair or adapt their homes
- provide timely and accurate information to help you make informed choices
- follow the guidelines set out in the corporate enforcement policy
- provide you with information about other services or facilities available in the Guildford area that are appropriate.
- provide up to date information about our services on the Council's website
- arrange to a visit within 21 days depending on the urgency of the request. Full details of our response times are on the Council's web site
- confirm the outcome of our visit in writing within 10 days
- meet the core Surrey Disabled Facilities Grant time scales for adaptations.
We have been out and about in West Clandon parish recently, cutting back vegetation and cleaning signs pic.twitter.com/r7QnAdwk1d1 days ago