Guildford Borough Council Community Care Services is committed to providing a high standard of service to all of its customers.
We aim to:
- explain clearly what options are available to help owner occupiers and tenants to improve repair or adapt their homes
- provide timely and accurate information to help you make informed choices
- follow the guidelines set out in the corporate enforcement policy
- provide you with information about other services or facilities available in the Guildford area that are appropriate.
- provide up to date information about our services on the Council's website
- arrange to a visit within 21 days depending on the urgency of the request. Full details of our response times are on the Council's web site
- confirm the outcome of our visit in writing within 10 days
- meet the core Surrey Disabled Facilities Grant time scales for adaptations.
Give us your views on the local issues that you think are most important for our borough's future in our… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…9 hours ago