We use Cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about Cookies

Where can I get a new food waste caddy from?

If you require a replacement green or silver food waste caddy, we would first ask you to collect from one of our local parish collection points.

See the list of collection points on Recycling my food waste page. Caddies are also available to collect from our Millmead head office. If you are unable to collect a replacement caddy, delivery can be arranged.