We use Cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. View our cookie policy

I have changed my name due to marriage or deed poll - what should I do?

You should amend the details on the form by crossing out the printed name and adding your amended name alongside. You should sign the form and return it in the pre-paid envelope supplied. We will then send you a change of name form requesting evidence such as a marriage certificate or deed poll certificate to allow us to verify the information.