We use Cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. View our cookie policy

My parent has moved into a residential home. What should I do with the form that has arrived at my parents' house?

If the residential home is now your parent's main address, your mother or father should be registered at the address of the residential home.

Residential homes are also sent a Household Enquiry Form, so your parent can be included in the home's response.

If your parent's previous residence is empty, this can be indicated on the form.