We use Cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. View our cookie policy

The occupier of the house is deceased, what should I do?

You should write this information on the form and state what will be happening to the property (for sale or empty or due to be occupied). You should sign the form and return it using the pre-paid envelope supplied.