We use Cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about Cookies

I have moved out of the area but have received a notice for my old address

Please state on the form you have received that you have moved out of the area and wish to be removed from our electoral roll.

We will need your signature to be able to comply with your request. You should ensure that you are registered to vote at your new address by registering online at www.gov.uk/register-to-vote, or by contacting your new local authority for a paper registration form.