Planning application photo submission guidance
During the Coronavirus outbreak all but absolutely essential site visits have been suspended.. We are asking agents/applications to submit photographs to provide information to the case officer.
Photographs that you provide will be for internal use only and will not be made public. They should be provided as part of a separate document clearly titled so we can identify them early.
Photographs should only show information relevant to the consideration of the application. They should not include any people or contain images displaying private information such as vehicle registration numbers.
The number of photographs should be limited to those absolutely necessary. It will not assist the case officer to have a high number of photographs to look through.
In general follow these guidelines:
- Street scene showing the property in the context of the adjoining properties, including parking arrangements
- Views towards the proposed development from the front rear and all sides
- Views towards adjoining or other properties abutting the site clearly showing the existing windows, materials and any level changes
- Avoid zoomed in images of single windows or details as it will not be clear to the case officer what this is intending to show
- An annotated block plan to show the location and direction of the photographs taken together with the reference number, address and date photo taken.
Photographs from neighbours or third parties
Please ensure that if these are provided they are only to support comments made in your written submission and the guidelines above should be followed.