Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Coronavirus - advice for mobile street food traders

Any mobile food trader, including ice-cream van traders, operating in our borough need to have street trading consent. To find out how to apply, go to our street trading consent page. This includes vendors trading in:

  • public car parks
  • recreational areas
  • residential streets

Any person trading without our permission will be committing a criminal offence and may face fines of up to £1,000. 

Traders' social distancing responsibilities

If you are a mobile food trader and meet the requirements needed to sell takeaway food, you are allowed to do so (with street trading permission).  For more information, see the government guidance on Covid-19 for businesses.