The Guildford Society's 2020 Design Awards
Find out how to nominate a building in our borough for The Guildford Society's 2020 Design Awards.
How to enter
To enter a large or small project to be considered, email: email@example.com, and include:
- location (including postcode)
- category (see list below)
- a brief description of the project, including key features of the design (maximum one page A4)
- photographs of the completed project
- name of client and consultants behind the design
- email address, phone number, etc for contact.
The deadline to enter your project is Friday 10 July 2020.
The building projects need to have been finished between September 2018 and June 2020. Projects that were due to finish by June 2020 but delayed for a few weeks will still be considered.
The award categories are:
- new commercial building
- new public building
- new build - individual house
- new build - multiple housing
- restoration or refurbishment project
- public realm improvements including public artworks.
For more information, please visit: The Guildford Society website.
(Image above shows a previous winner of the awards - the University of Surrey's 5G Research Building.)