Help with council tax due to coronavirus measures

Has your income dropped?

If you have lost your job or are on reduced hours, we might be able to help pay your council tax. You can get help by applying for council tax support.

Short-term discretionary payment

You might be able to get some more help through a short-term discretionary payment.

Apply for short-term discretionary payment