Change of circumstances online form

  1. Tell us what has changed
    1. Please use this form to tell us of any changes to your personal details, such as a change of address or change of name. You may still use this form if you are moving to or from an address outside the UK.

    2. Fields marked with an asterisk * must be filled in.
    3. Your details

    4. Please tick the relevant box