Guildford Community Grants Scheme
The Guildford Community Grants scheme will be open for a new round of applications for 2020/21 from 30 September to 25 October 2019, closing at 6pm.
For any further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This scheme offers funding for community projects and initiatives that support our following priorities:
- Projects supporting older people in our community
- Projects supporting vulnerable and less advantaged people in our community
- Projects that protect or enhance our environment
- Projects that enhance our sporting, cultural and recreational facilities
- Projects that deliver health and wellbeing improvements for our residents
- Projects that prevent homelessness and rough sleeping in the borough
- Projects that provide skills training and work opportunities for residents
- Projects that deliver initiatives to address issues of rural deprivation - including skills and enterprise, crime reduction and environmental, cultural and leisure projects.
How to apply
To apply for the Guildford Community Grants scheme, please complete the application form.
Please read theand .
|4th Farnham (Tongham) Scout Group||New Scout HQ and Community Hub||£15,000.00|
|The 264 project||264 Community Coffee Shop||£10,000.00|
|Synergy Dance (Outreach)||Dance, Yoga and Wellbeing classes for special educational needs and visually impaired children and teens in Guildford||£3,529.33|
|Guildfordians RFC||Engaging Guildford girls in Rugby||£2,867.00|
|CHIPS (Guildford)||Summer 2019: Go Wild!||£15,000.00|
|Crossroads Care Surrey||Supporting unpaid carers in Guildford||£5,000.00|
|Matrix Trust||Ready 4 Action 2019||£5,000.00|
|The Halow project||Get Ready||£5,000.00|
|Worplesdon Memorial Hall and Recreation Ground and Sime Trust||Installation of Disabled Toilet||£1,000.00|