Guildford Community Grants Scheme
The Guildford Community Grants Scheme offers funding for community projects that support our key aims.
Your application must meet at least one of the following criteria that reflect our corporate plan priorities and core values. Please note that you do not have to meet them all.
- Projects supporting older people in our community
- Projects supporting vulnerable and less advantaged people in our community
- Projects that protect or enhance our environment
- Projects that enhance our sporting, cultural and leisure facilities
- Projects that deliver health and wellbeing improvements for our residents
- Projects that prevent homelessness and rough sleeping in the borough
- Projects that provide skills training and work for residents
- Projects that deliver initiatives to address issues of rural deprivation - including skills and enterprise, crime reduction and environmental, cultural and leisure projects.
The Guildford Community Grants scheme is not currently open for a new applications. We will update this page when we have more information.
|ReSkilled||Start up funding||£3,488|
|Wanborough (Surrey) Village Hall||Access for all||£15,000|
|CHIPS (Guildford)||2020 - Vision of the Future||£15,000|
|Crossroads Care (Surrey)||Supporting unpaid carers with respite breaks||£5,000|
|Rosamund Community Garden||Garden Community Hub||£6,286|
|YMCA Downslink Group||More than a room||£14,440|
|HQ Theatres Trust||Live Well Festival 2020||£4,910|
|Stoke and District Horticultural Society||Aggie Hall refurbishment||£13,309|
|Guildford Walking for Health||Establish Worplesdon Walk and support existing groups||£2,085|
|Surrey Beekeepers Association - Guildford division||Project 100||£785|
|Eden People Community Wellbeing Group||Body Blessing and Positive Postures Wellbeing Group||£1,562|