East Horsley Neighbourhood Plan Referendum
The East Horsley Neighbourhood Plan will be the subject of a referendum on 17 May 2018.
Residents who live in the East Horsley Neighbourhood Area (East Horsley parish) and who are able to vote in Council elections will be able to vote in the referendum. They will be asked the following question:
Do you want Guildford Borough Council to use the neighbourhood plan for East Horsley to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?
We have published an Information Statement, which provides information about the East Horsley Neighbourhood Plan, the referendum process, and town and country planning and neighbourhood planning in general:
The specified documents referred to in the Information Statement can be viewed in electronic form below:
- East Horsley Neighbourhood Plan consultation comments (comprising the representations received during the Council's consultation on the plan and )
- a statement setting out general information as to town and country planning and neighbourhood planning (included in the )
Printed copies of the East Horsley Neighbourhood Plan (Referendum Version) and the other specified documents are available to view at:
- Main reception, Guildford Borough Council, Millmead House, Millmead, Guildford, Surrey GU2 4BB: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Guildford Library, 77 North Street, Guildford, Surrey GU1 4AL: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm, Tuesday and Thursday 9.30am to 7pm, Saturday: 9.30am to 5pm
- Horsley Library, Parade Court, Ockham Road south, East Horsley, Surrey KT24 6QR: Monday 2pm to 5pm, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm, Saturday: 10am to 4pm
See the East Horsley Neighbourhood Plan webpage for more information about the plan.