Report fly tipping

  1. Fields marked with an asterisk * must be filled in.
  2. Details of tip
    1. What has been tipped? Please tick all relevant boxes or give details in box below
    2. Did you see the tip being done?
    3. If you saw the fly tipping being done, please call our Customer Service Team on 01483 505050.
    4. Please ensure that your photo focuses solely on the fly tip and does not identify any person or show the inside of private property.
    5. Would you like to be contacted regarding the fly tipping report? If yes, please give your telephone number and email address *
    6. Please read Guildford Borough Council's Privacy Statement if you wish to proceed.
    7. Do not show