Find out what treats are in store in the Guildford Museum shop.
Come and visit the Museum Shop...
Every purchase made in our shop goes towards supporting the museum.
Our hand painted wooden hearts feature quotes from Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland, created exclusively for the Guildford Museum by an independent artist. We also carry exclusive Guildford Castle branded mugs, water bottles and tote bags.
Our specially made stationery packs are a perfect little gift for children, they contain a pencil, notebook and rubber/coloured pencil.
We stock a full range of local interest and history books. Some of the current books you'll find in our collection include:
- Guildford Pubs by David Rose
- Secret Guildford by Marion Field
- Guildford Through Time by David Rose & Bernard Parke
- Guildford History by Matthew Alexander
- Alan Turing - Guildford's Best Kept Secret by Paul Backhouse
- Surrey Railway Stations Through Time by Douglas d'Enno
- Guildford's Cricket Story by David Firth
Guildford Museum's own biscuits, fudge and preserves. Beautifully packaged biscuits, fudge and preserves showcasing photos of historic Guildford.
You will be spoilt for choice with many flavours to choose from. Great for gift-giving and exclusive to Guildford Museum.