Play safe - play area guidance
Play areas, playgrounds and outdoor gyms reopened on 4 July in our borough. Please follow these guidelines to stay safe.
- Do not use the play area or outdoor gym if you or anyone in your household has Coronavirus (Covid-19) symptoms or have come in to contact with anyone who has.
- Each site has a suggested maximum number of people. Please check how busy a site is before use. If busy please come back at another time.
- Wash your hands before and after use.
- We suggest that you should only stay for 30 minutes to help everyone get the chance to play. Please try to avoid queues.
- We suggest that just one parent/guardian/carer is with the child at the site, this is to help children get the maximum chance to play.
- One household/bubble for each piece of equipment.
- Please keep a safe distance from others not in your household/bubble.
- Clean contact points on equipment before your child uses them, and take your litter home.
- Please avoid picnicking in play areas and use wider park areas where possible.
- Please follow all other government hygiene advice.