Data Protection and Accessibility
Data protection law requires personal information to be:
- Processed fairly and lawfully and not processed unless specific conditions are met.
- Obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and not further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose.
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it's processed.
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Not kept for longer than is necessary.
- Processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the law.
- Protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage by the use of technical and organisational measures.
For more information on how we use your personal information please visit Guildford Borough Council and your data.
Our website is for everyone and we strive to make it easy to find your way around. Click the link for our full Accessibility Statement.