Guildford Welcomes You
It's time to explore Guildford.
Here at Visit Guildford we are delighted that many of our visitor attractions are ready to welcome you back. With many attractions inputing pre-booked time slots or one-way routes there are plenty of measures in place to help you enjoy your days out with confidence.
Search by postcode for a full list of restaurants, bars and pubs participating in the Eat out to help out campaign.
'Know Before You Go'
Before you travel here a few simple steps to help you to look after yourselves, one another and the environment:
- Facilities - Check what facilities are open before you travel so you're not caught short e.g. toilets and additional hand washing facilities.
- Parking - Is there car parking nearby? Do you have to book a space?
- Booking - If you have an attraction in mind, check online to see if you need to pre-book.
- Opening Times - Many attractions have altered their opening times. To avoid disappointment, check before you go.
- Food & Drink - Is there any food and drink available for purchase or do you need to take a picnic?
- Safety - If you're travelling on public transport, don't forget to take your face covering!
Look out for the 'We're Good To Go' industry standard mark. This is the official mark to signal that a tourism and hospitality business is following Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social-distancing.
Here is a list of some our approved attractions:
- Bocketts Farm Park
- New Ashgate Gallery
- Painshill Landscape Garden
- Watts Gallery
- Brooklands Museum
If you and the family are heading to Guildford Town Centre this summer why not go on a MonsterHero Safari. Find all 10 monster superheroes.
Please remember to dispose of your rubbish appropriately. #RespectProtectEnjoy