Study in Guildford
Undecided on where to study? Guildford is a bustling, student-friendly town with a diverse range of educational establishments to pick from:
- University of Surrey - The University of Surrey is a global community of ideas and people, dedicated to life-changing education and research. The friendly campus-based university is surrounded by nature, with the convenience of Guildford on it's doorstep and has been recognised by four Queen's Anniversary Prizes for Further and Higher Education.
- The University of Law, Guildford - Set within 23 acres of beautiful parkland, the University of Law offers tutors and staff dedicated to helping you achieve your education and career ambitions, an extensive collection of legal study books at the school library and sporting and social activities on campus.
- The Academy of Contemporary Music (ACM) has been training artists, producers and business entrepreneurs for careers in the music industry since 1995. Benefit from state-of-the-art facilities, world-class faculty and extensive connections within the music industry. ACM offers music courses that develop you to your highest potential and, most importantly, immerse you in the music industry.
- Guildford School of Acting at the University of Surrey is one of the most highly regarded theatre schools in the UK with a vibrant community of performers, performance makers, creative practitioners and technicians graduating from a wide variety of programmers each year.
Why choose Guildford?
1. The wide array of pubs, bars, clubs and restaurants. We know your social life can be just as important whilst at university, Guildford caters for all tastes and budgets. Search our Eat & Drink pages to find out more.
2. The proximity. Everything is you'll need is within walking distance or just a short bus ride away.
3. Shopping. Guildford High Street offers a shoppers delight, not to mention the Friary shopping centre and Tunsgate Quarter.
4. Best of both worlds. You can enjoy the hustle of bustle of Guildford town centre, or even jump on a direct train to central London but then enjoy a Sunday stroll in countryside - perfect for helping with exam stress!