The Big Draw 2019
Its that time of year again, the Big Draw is back for its 7th Year in Guildford! A month-long festival of free workshops across the borough for ALL the family! Starting Saturday 5 October.
Launched in October 2000, The Big Draw Festival has encouraged over four million people back to the drawing board. It has notched up two world records - for the longest drawing in the world (one kilometre) and the greatest number of people drawing simultaneously (over 7,000). The first Big Draw Festival in 2000 attracted 180 partner organisations. Since then, the number had risen to over 1,000, with over 400,000 people participating each year. What began as a one day celebration of drawing in October 2000 in the UK, is now an annual month-long festival of drawing across the world.
Celebrate the Big Draw in Guildford by checking out one of the events below:
- 5 October 2019 - The Big Draw @ Yvonne Arnaud Theatre from 10am to 1pm
- 6 October 2019 - The Big Draw @ Newlands Corner from 12pm to 3pm
- 12 October 2019 - The Big Draw @ Park Barn Centre from 10am to 3pm
- 13 October 2019 - The Big Draw @ Watts Gallery from 10:30am to 4pm
- 19 October 2019 - The Big Draw @ Dapdune Wharf from 10am to 2:30pm & 1:30pm to 4pm
- 27 October 2019 - The Big Draw @ Surrey Arts Wardrobe from 12pm to 4pm
- 28 October 2019 - The Big Draw @ Boileroom from 6pm to Late
- 30 October 2019 - The Big Draw @ Guildford Cathedral from 10am to 12:30pm
- 30 October 2019 - The Big Draw @ Lakeside Nature Reserve from 11am to 3pm
- 2 November 2019 - The Big Draw @ G Live from 10am to 12:30pm & 1pm to 3pm
Remember to pop into the Tourist Information Centre and pick up your copy of The Big Draw Brochure.