Info on coach parking in Guildford and local attractions
Coach Parking in town
In Guildford there are four coach parking bays on Bedford Road in the town centre (next to the Odeon Cinema) and coach parking is 50p per hour.
There are two coach parking bays at the Artington Park & Ride Site, one mile from Guildford on the A3100.
For Maps of Guildford showing car parks visit our parking pages
There is ample space for coaches at the Cathedral site. Groups are welcome to visit the Cathedral and use the refectory and toilets. The Refectory seats 250, for group bookings contact The Refectory.
Car Parks in Guildford
For details of car parks in and around Guildford visit our parking pages.
Attractions with onsite FREE coach parking
- Denbies Vineyard (check first for bridge height restriction)
- Brooklands Museum
- Rural Life Centre
- Hogs Back Brewery (by appointment)
- Hatchlands Park
- Polesden Lacey
- RHS Garden Wisley
- Painshill Landscape Garden
- Sandown Park
- Kempton Park
- Epsom Racecourse
- Guildford Cathedral
- The Spike Heritage Centre (By appointment)
- Watts Gallery- coach drop off then park at Loseley Park by arrangement
- Surrey Sports Park