February Half Term 2020
17 - 21 February 2020.
Discover family-friendly events and attractions to keep the kids entertained during the February school holidays.
Enjoy a digital portrait workshop with artist Wilson Yau. Explore the possibility of using smart phones and ipads creatively to draw beautiful portraits (ages 8 to 12 and 13 to 16): 20 - 23 February 2020
Visit the Living Planet Centre this half term and celebrate Earth Hour. Make a colourful collage poster and spread the word: 20 February 2020
Explore Hatchlands parkland on a duck-spotting trail with the whole family: 15 - 23 February 2020
Head over to Worplesdon Memorial Hall for a jam packed children's half term workshop. Activities include; face painting, clay modelling, creative printing and much more: 20 February 2020
Bring your wellies, grab a jacket and join in on fun family activities 'Whatever the Weather' at RHS Wisley: 15 - 23 February 2020
Great Days Out:
- Bocketts Farm - Enjoy a full programme of fun farm activities with Small Animal Encounters, Goat Milking, Tractor Rides, Pony Rides and Pig Races. You may even get the chance to watch a lamb being born in the Animal Discovery Barn.
- Brooklands Museum - The home of British Motorsport. Get your overalls on and explore the science behind speed. Join the pit-crew for a fun hands-on session and have a go at getting a car ready to race.
- Spectrum Leisure Complex - Perfect for those rainy days. Take the whole family ice skating, swimming. bowling or why not try all three?
- Wild Wood Adventure - Guildford's only treetop ariel adventure course. Experience extreme fun with Wild Kids, featuring wobbly logs and cargo nets, children aged 6 to 12 can race through the trees whilst the adults and juniors try out Extreme Wild, the big course!
- Birdworld - One of England's largest bird parks, home to over 1000 birds plus it's Penguin Activity Week at Birdworld.