Guildford Tourist Information Centre
Guildford Tourist Information Centre welcomes visitors and locals alike.
Our friendly team, with a wealth of experience, can provide the very best in local knowledge, history and advice. Pop in and talk to a local!
Ask us about...
- Places to visit - From historic buildings, beautiful countryside, great shopping to cool restaurants and bars.
- Walks and Tours - Learn the stories of Guildford with our award winning town guides or pick up a self-guided town, countryside or river trail.
- Ticket Box Office - Find out what's on from lectures to musicals. Book your tickets here.
- Gifts and Souvenirs - Come and visit our gift shop. We sell souvenirs, local history and special interests books as well as walking trails and maps.
- Group Travel - Take advantage of our local knowledge to help plan your visit and coordinate your tour.
- Ask us a question - We're here to help.
For ideas and inspiration view our 2021 Visit Guildford Destination Guide [9Mb].
Download a map of the town centre [1Mb].
You'll find us in Guildford House Gallery, a fascinating Grade I listed town house and art gallery, located on Guildford High Street (opposite Sainsbury's).
155 High Street, Guildford, GU1 3AJ
Get in touch
T: 01483 444333/4
Open Monday to Saturday 10am - 3.30pm
The High Street is a pedestrian-zone from 10am to 6pm - Monday to Sunday.