Guildford Tourist Information Centre
Guildford Tourist Information Centre welcomes visitors and locals alike.
Our friendly team, with a wealth of experience, can provide the very best in local knowledge, history and advice. Pop in and talk to a local!
Ask us about...
- Places to visit - From historic buildings, beautiful countryside, great shopping to cool restaurants and bars.
- Walks and Tours - Learn the stories of Guildford with our award winning town guides or pick up a self-guided town, countryside or river trail.
- Ticket Box Office - Find out what's on from lectures to musicals. Book your tickets here.
- Gifts and Souvenirs - Come and visit our gift shop. We sell souvenirs, local history and special interests books as well as walking trails and maps.
- Group Travel - Take advantage of our local knowledge to help plan your visit and coordinate your tour.
- Ask us a question - We're here to help.
For ideas and inspiration view our 2020 Visit Guildford Destination Guide here [10Mb] .
You'll find us in Guildford House Gallery, a fascinating Grade I listed town house and art gallery, located on Guildford High Street (opposite Sainsbury's).
155 High Street, Guildford, GU1 3AJ
Get in touch
T: 01483 444333/4
Guildford Tourist Information Centre and Visit Guildford gift shop will reopen to the public on Monday 27 July 2020.
Opening times: Monday to Saturday, 10.30am - 3.30pm.
Call in and see us, find out where you can get out and about and pick up a free trail. We look forward to welcoming you to Guildford!
Please note that the gallery, craft shop and cafe are not yet open.