Make the most of your time in Guildford! Guildford Tourist Information Centre welcomes visitors and locals alike.
Our friendly team, with a wealth of experience, can provide the very best local knowledge, history and advise. Pop in and talk to a local!
Ask us about...
- Places to visit - From historic buildings, beautiful countryside, great shopping to cool restaurants and bars.
- Walks and Tours - Learn the stories of Guildford with our award winning town guides or pick up a self-guided town, countryside of river trail.
- Ticket Box Office - Find out what's on from lectures to musicals. Book your tickets here.
- Gifts and Souvenirs - Come and visit our gift shop. We sell souvenirs, local history and special interest books as well as walking trails and maps.
- Group Travel - Take advantage of our local knowledge to help plan your visit and coordinate your tour.
- Ask us a question - We're here to help.
You'll find us in Guildford House Gallery, a fascinating Grade I listed town house and art gallery, located on Guildford High Street (opposite Sainsbury's)
155 High Street, Guildford, GU1 3AJ
T: (0)1483 444333/4
Opening Times 2020:
Guildford Tourist Information Centre is now closed as part of the national lockdown to keep us safe. Please do keep in touch with us on social media as we are very active and post lots of images and stories about our beloved Guildford or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opening Hours: 10.30am - 3.30pm, Monday to Saturday.
Please read our Privacy Statement for information on how Guildford Borough Council use your personal information.