Make the most of your time in Guildford! Guildford Tourist Information Centre welcomes visitors and locals alike.
Our friendly team, with a wealth of experience, can provide the very best local knowledge, history and advise. Pop in and talk to a local!
Ask us about...
- Places to visit - From historic buildings, beautiful countryside, great shopping to cool restaurants and bars.
- Walks and Tours - Learn the stories of Guildford with our award winning town guides or pick up a self-guided town, countryside of river trail.
- Ticket Box Office - Find out what's on from lectures to musicals. Book your tickets here.
- Gifts and Souvenirs - Come and visit our gift shop. We sell souvenirs, local history and special interest books as well as walking trails and maps.
- Group Travel - Take advantage of our local knowledge to help plan your visit and coordinate your tour.
- Ask us a question - We're here to help.
For Ideas and Inspiration view our 2020 Visit Guildford Destination Guide here [10Mb]
You'll find us in Guildford House Gallery, a fascinating Grade I listed town house and art gallery, located on Guildford High Street (opposite Sainsbury's)
155 High Street, Guildford, GU1 3AJ
T: (0)1483 444333/4
Opening Times 2020:
Guildford Tourist Information Centre and Visit Guildford gift shop will reopen to the public on Monday 27 July 2020.
Opening times: Monday to Saturday, 10.30am - 3..30pm.
Call in and see us, find out where you can get out and about and pick up a free trail. We look forward to welcoming you to Guildford!
Please note that the gallery, craft shop and cafe are not yet open.
Please read our Privacy Statement for information on how Guildford Borough Council use your personal information.