Make the most of your time in Guildford! Guildford Tourist Information Centre welcomes visitors and locals alike.
Our friendly team, with a wealth of experience, can provide the very best local knowledge, history and advise. Pop in and talk to a local!
Ask us about...
- Places to visit - From historic buildings, beautiful countryside, great shopping to cool restaurants and bars.
- Walks and Tours - Learn the stories of Guildford with our award winning town guides or pick up a self-guided town, countryside of river trail.
- Ticket Box Office - Find out what's on from lectures to musicals. Book your tickets here.
- Gifts and Souvenirs - Come and visit our gift shop. We sell souvenirs, local history and special interest books as well as walking trails and maps.
- Group Travel - Take advantage of our local knowledge to help plan your visit and coordinate your tour.
- Ask us a question - We're here to help.
For Ideas and Inspiration view our 2020 Visit Guildford Destination Guide here [10Mb]
You'll find us in Guildford House Gallery, a fascinating Grade I listed town house and art gallery, located on Guildford High Street (opposite Sainsbury's)
155 High Street, Guildford, GU1 3AJ
T: (0)1483 444333/4
Opening Times 2020:
Guildford Tourist Information Centre, Cafe and Craft Shop will be open Wednesday 3 December 2020. Call in to meet the team, collect your free guide to Guildford and historic trail map, pick up a gift from our gift shop and discover what is open in the area. We look forward to seeing you!
Opening Hours: 10.30am - 3.30pm, Monday to Saturday.
Please read our Privacy Statement for information on how Guildford Borough Council use your personal information.