Guildford Voluntary Grants Panel
We offer grants to voluntary organisations, and encourage them to work in partnership with each other and with the statutory organisations.
Criteria for grants
Applications for grants must meet at least one of the following criteria. Please note that you do not have to meet them all.
- Projects supporting older people in our community
- Projects supporting vulnerable and less advantaged people in our community
- Projects that protect or enhance our environment
- Projects that enhance our sporting, cultural and recreational facilities
- Projects that deliver health and wellbeing improvements for our residents
- Projects that prevent homelessness and rough sleeping in the borough
- Projects that provide skills training and work opportunities for residents
- Projects that deliver initiatives to address issues of rural deprivation - including skills and enterprise, crime reduction and environmental, cultural and leisure projects.
The Guildford Voluntary Grants scheme is not currently open for a new applications. We will update this page when we have more information.
|Surrey Welfare Rights Unit||Specialist Benefits Support||£5,000|
|Oakleaf Enterprise||Action for Social Inclusion||£20,000|
|South West Surrey Association for Mental Health Ltd||The Canterbury Care Centre||£20,000|
|Cruse Bereavement Care, South West Surrey||Bereavement advice and support||£8,000|
|Citizens Advice Woking||Guildford County Court Help Desk Project||£5,000|
|TALK Surrey||Stroke Support Groups x 2||£5,000|
|Home Support Services (Guildford) CIC||Home Support Services||£17,220|
|Home - Start Guildford||Support for Vulnerable Families||£5,000|
|Citizens Advice Guildford||Mental Health Project||£10,000|
|Guildford Action||Day Service||£90,000|
|Guildford Action||The GAF||£30,000|
|Headway Surrey||Befriending Scheme||£5,000|
|Citizens Advice Ash||Ash Independent Living Advisor||£12,000|
|Age Concern Shalford & Peasmarsh||Help for Elderley||£500|
|Outline||LGBT Outreach and Support||£1,000|
|Challengers||Guildford Young Adults||£2,500|