Register your acupuncture or cosmetic treatments business
You must be registered with us to offer acupuncture treatment, tattooing, semi-permanent skin colouring, cosmetic piercing and electrolysis in our borough.
- to licence a premises. This includes the licensing of one practitioner - £201.00
- to add a practitioner to a existing licensed premises and who has received a visit from the food and safety team within the last 12 months - £93.00
To help with the registration process, please:
How to register as a new business or practitioner
You will need:
- a completed application form for or
- copies of training certificates
- a copy of a valid insurance policy
- a copy of a sharps waste collection agreement
- a copy of your client medical questionnaire
- the correct fee
Documents may be submitted by post or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot accept photographs of documents, only clear scans.
Once we've received your completed application, a member of the food and safety team will arrange for an inspection. We will produce a written report following the inspection and send it to the business operator within 10 working days of our visit.