Toggle menu

Help us make our website better

Can you easily find what you're looking for on our website?

We're carrying out user-testing to make sure we understand where you think you'll find certain information on our website. We'd like you to help us by completing short navigational tasks.

Go to our website testing page

Information on social housing

What if someone in my household has a medical condition?

If you or someone in your household has a medical condition, we ask you to complete a medical information form.

The medical referral form (PDF) [529KB] will ask you to give details, which may then be considered by our medical advisor. They will make a recommendation based on the information given.

Please remember, any recommendations will take into account whether your current housing is affecting your health condition.

Please return the completed form by email to: or post to Millmead House, Millmead, Guildford, Surrey GU2 4BB.