Toggle menu

Flood alert for Upper River Wey

There has been a flood alert issued for Upper River Wey in Guildford. Find out more about flood advice.

Find your local councillor

find out more icon

Find out about your local elected representatives.

Guildford Borough Councillors

Guildford Borough Council is responsible for local services such as council tax, housing, planning and environmental services.

Find your local councillor (opens new window) 

Other local representatives

Other elected representatives include the county councillors, parish councillors, Members of Parliament (MPs), and the Police and Crime Commissioner (opens new window).

Find details of your local elected representatives (opens new window)