Lawful Development Certificate for a proposed works to a Listed Building
Check what information you need to include with this type of application below.
You must submit drawings and information which describe the project, including:
- existing and proposed elevations
- existing and proposed floor plans
- roof plans (if needed)
- a statement setting out any relevant facts or information which show the proposed use or development is lawful.
- a Heritage statement if:
- the site is in a Conservation Area
- you are working on a listed building
- the site affects a listed building's setting
All plans need to show key dimensions of all new works. Give the external height, width and depth on your elevations and floor plans. Please submit drawings at 1:50 or 1:100 scale. You also need to include a scale bar which refers to the paper size, for example: 1:100 on A3.