Register for support during the pandemic
We can help with food, prescription collections or provide someone to talk to.
Stay safe when getting help
Ask a family member, friend or neighbour who you know and trust for help. If not, use existing and trusted community groups.
- do not hand money or your credit/debit card to someone you don't know or trust
- never write your PIN number down or give it to anyone else unless they are a trusted family member or friend
- if someone is offering to help with shopping make sure they're introduced by someone you know and trust, or are part of the group of volunteers that are working with us.
- Call 01483 444400 if you need help due to Coronavirus or the stay at home restrictions
- Call our Safe & Settled team on 01483 444476 if you are recently home from hospital, or need some help to manage at home. We can also help with urgent repairs to your home and advise on issues with landlords and rented property.
Our helplines are open from 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8:30am - 4:30pm Fridays.
We are making calls to residents at this time however, people may call who say they are Guildford Borough Council who aren't. If you are unsure, check by calling us on 01483 505050, to confirm the call.