Toggle menu

Planning obligations

Change or cancel planning obligations

In some cases, we can agree to either change (modify) or cancel (discharge) a planning obligation. This agreement would be carried out as a deed. You can also apply to modify or discharge a planning obligation after a period of time has passed. Some planning obligations include a timescale before you can alter them. If this is not the case, you can apply to have an obligation altered after five years from the date we agreed it.

Download the form, notice, and certificate for the modification or discharge of planning obligations from our website.

Cancel or change your planning obligations

If you think a Section 106 planning obligation does not apply to your project contact customer services.