Toggle menu

Disruption to water services

If you live in GU5 or GU6 you may be experiencing low water pressure or shortages. Visit Thames Water for updates and advice.

Apply for a personal licence to sell alcohol

What you need to know

We issue personal licences which allow individuals to authorise sales of alcohol at a premises. The premises must have a valid premises licence. This includes pubs, off licences, restaurants and hotels. You must be 18 years or older and hold a licensing qualification, typically the Level 2 award for personal licence holders. 

Personal licence holders can also be named on a premises licence as the Designated Premises Supervisor.

Further information and guidance

We offer pre-application advice on this licence.


The application fee is £37.