Toggle menu

Water supply issues in the GU1, GU2, GU4 and GU5 areas

Thames Water has reported residents in postcode areas GU1, GU2, GU4 and GU5 could be experiencing water supply issues. This is due to a power outage across the area. All sites are now back online but customers may still temporarily experience no water or low pressure. 

Keep up to date with live information (opens new window)

Information for people claiming benefit

Appeal a benefit decision you have received

If you think the decision about your housing benefit or council tax support is wrong, you can appeal it.

Find out about Local Housing Allowance rates

Find out what Local Housing Allowance is and how much benefit you could get.

Claim benefit for rent on two properties when moving

Housing benefit can be paid on two homes if you move into a new property and still pay rent at your old property.

Will other adults living in my home affect my housing benefit?

Find out if your housing benefit could be affected due to other adults living in your home.