Toggle menu

Disruption to water services

If you live in GU5 or GU6 you may be experiencing low water pressure or shortages. Visit Thames Water for updates and advice.

Submit a Freedom of Information request

Resolving issues with your request

If you do not agree with the way we have dealt with your request, you may write back to us to ask us to review our original decision.

An officer who did not deal with your original request will review it and will write to you to let you know if the original decision will be upheld, or whether they have reached a different conclusion.

Please state clearly that you are asking for an "Internal Review" and provide a copy of your correspondence with the Council.

If you have asked for an internal review and are not satisfied with the outcome, you may appeal to the Information Commissioner's Office.