Toggle menu

Technical issues when searching for a planning application

We're experiencing some technical issues with our planning application search. Some customers may not be able to search for planning applications during this time. We're working hard to fix this as soon as possible and apologise for any inconvenience.

Report a noise complaint

What we deal with

Noise we can deal with:

✔ barking dogs

✔ car alarms

✔ construction site noise

✔ DIY works

✔ intruder alarms

✔ amplified music/parties

✔ noise from commercial premises, pubs and clubs

Noise we do not deal with:

✗ traffic noise

✗ aircraft noise

✗ children playing inside or outside

✗ complaints where the noise is a problem because the person complaining may be sensitive due to personal/medical reasons

✗ general domestic/living noises

✗ noise transmitted by poor sound insulation

✗ noisy behaviour in public places

✗ noise from works such as road works due to gas/electric/water or works to the railway at night