Toggle menu

Disruption to water services

If you live in GU5 or GU6 you may be experiencing low water pressure or shortages. Visit Thames Water for updates and advice.

Community triggers

When can I use the community trigger?

✔ If you have complained to us, the police and/or a registered housing provider three or more times in the last six months about separate, but related, anti-social incidents and the problem persists. 

✔ You must have reported each incident of anti-social behaviour within one month of it happening. 

Please note, your case will not be looked into if these conditions are not met. 

When not to use it

If you have reported anti-social behaviour and been given a date when you will get a response and this date has not passed yet. Instead, contact the agency you working with to discuss what is happening 

If you have reported anti-social behaviour and got a response but are unhappy with the conduct of a particular agency. Instead, make a compliant through the agency.